David Morse & Associates needs DAILY CLAIMS residential property Field Adjusters.
• 3+ years of property adjuster field experience using Xactimate 28 or X1 & Sketch
• 1+ years of property adjuster experience if a Military Veteran with honorable discharge. Veterans welcome, and thank you for your service.
• Xactware Level II or III Certification preferred. (If not certified, DMA will pay for your certification once hired.)
• Ability to perform physical inspections; climb roofs, stoop , bend, etc. Ladder assists used for steep and complex roofs.
• Fluent in English, with good writing and oral communication skills
• Ability to meet client deadlines and prioritize...
A & E Claims Service is a multi-line independent adjusting firm servicing the eastern US to various insurance carriers who utilize IA firms. We are seeking Daily and CAT Adjusters who are interested in opportunities in the areas we service. The qualified applicant will possess three (3) plus years experience and be licensed in the states we service with a background in property claims as well as liability investigations. Experience handling watercraft and heavy equipment claims is a definite plus. Proficiency in policy knowledge, investigating coverage, and preparing estimates for covered damages utilizing Xactimate are a must. The position requires onsite inspections, good customer service, the ability to interpret policy language,...
Advanced Adjusting, LTD. is seeking licensed Independent Field Adjusters throughout Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Alabama, Louisiana, and Texas to add to our roster. Adjusters will be expected to investigate, evaluate, and prepare a comprehensive loss estimate. Professional interaction with contractors, public adjusters, and attorneys to facilitate fair and timely resolution to claims is required.
• Physically inspect newly reported or reopened claims and conduct full adjustment of the loss following the insurance carriers’ standards and guidelines.
• Complete a timely contact and inspection on all losses, respond on claim inquires, document customer contact, and...
Inspection Depot is looking for qualified adjusters for multiple carriers across the South Eastern United States, home-based from Texas to North Carolina, and below. We welcome both Field and Desk adjusters to apply.
We have an immediate need for Field Adjusters homebased across Texas and Louisiana.
Qualified candidates will:
Have at least 2 years property adjusting experience, residential or commercial
Able to communicate effectively and professionally, both written and verbal
Maintain professional appearance and attire
Must have personal Xactimate account
Ability to handle moderately high claim volume
Be physically able to inspect losses
Be flexible in deploying to locations as needed
10/8/2020 Louisiana DOI Press Release
Louisiana Insurance Commissioner Jim Donelon is reminding policyholders affected by Hurricane Laura and who may be affected by Hurricane Delta that the single season named-storm/hurricane deductible law prohibits a homeowner from paying more than one named-storm/hurricane deductible in the same hurricane season.