Forums / Catastrophe Central, Discuss, Share, Learn / General / Looking for the right company...please help!
Posted By Chet Erwin on 16 Feb 2009 03:42 PM
I own a insurance agency in TX that pretty much runs itself, so I am looking for a new opportunity to get into the claims business. But a few of the companies I have talked to will not hire anybody who is a agent or owns a agency. Does anyone know of a company that doesn't mind that I own a agency?
Notice to Applicants: The following matters will generally restrict an applicant from working for Pilot: (This is not an exclusive list.)
- A felony conviction
- Any conviction involving breach of trust (lying, cheating,stealing, etc.)
- Any conviction involving violence
- Any conviction for bad checks or other evidence of mishandling of money or finances
- Any outstanding warrant
- Lack of a valid driver's license
- Under the age of 21
- Work as property or auto insurance agent or ownership of a property or auto insurance agency within the last 12 months
Quick Stats as of 9/5/2020
Total Forums 38
Total Topics 2689
Total Replies 24711