Forums

2015 Wardlaw Adjuster Conference

Recent Posts

Pondmanreplied to: RE: Helicopter GoPro?

Great for inspection, but as for hunting....That is not hunting. I would like to take the man up to Kodiak Alaska, and as the tide goes out leave him ...

18 hours ago

Tom Rongstadreplied to: RE: Helicopter GoPro?

Yesterday, an engaged expert met me to perform a building failure analysis inspection and possessed a Drone to assist in the multistory examination. ...

3 days ago

Catsvstrainedcreated the topic: Choose Your Rope & Harness Training Provider Wisely

How Property Adjusters can select appropriate Rope & Harness Training Programs

1 week ago

anthony camargoreplied to: RE: ICAP for Veterans

not to revive a old thread but has anyone else completed the ICAP program and if so how is it treating you post grad. I am looking into doing thi...

2 weeks ago

Roy answered the question FCN Number

2 weeks ago

Roy asked the question FCN Number

2 weeks ago

frank hargisreplied to: RE: Thinking about a career change into claims

IA---hard work, long hours starting and beyond...12-14 hr days, I ant even spell benny fits! learn xactimate..wait till a hurricane...save 3-4 month...

1 month ago

frank hargisreplied to: RE: Little bit of advice

I too was a car/truck salesman...from 93-2005.  I got my license online and it didn't teach me squat!  You can make it, but you have to bust...

1 month ago

frank hargisreplied to: RE: Computer

State Farm will give you everything you need.  Training too!  For  The smaller co's you will need your own equipment.  You will ha...

1 month ago

frank hargisreplied to: RE: Need help getting started as a CAT adjuster

Heres how it works,  If a big hurricane hits, they will call you.  You will quit your day job thinking "this is IT man!".  If you do we...

1 month ago

Catastrophe Central, Discuss, Share, Learn

Crawford Conference – Dallas
Last Post 04/04/2012 1:05 AM by Tim Wieneke. 2 Replies.
AddThis - Bookmarking and Sharing Button Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
ChuckDeaton
Life Member

--
04/03/2012 1:03 PM
    The Crawford Conference, is going on in Dallas, now. Crawford is teaching classes, certifications and providing breakfast and lunch. Are these people awesome or what. The whole conference is free.
    "Prattling on and on about being an ass with experience doesn't make someone experienced. It just makes you an ass." Rod Buvens, Pilot grunt
    stormy56

--
    04/03/2012 1:34 PM
    Definately getting our money's worth! This is a great conference. Don't forget the reception in the hotel bar tonight!
    Tim Wieneke

--
    04/04/2012 1:05 AM
    You guys ok? What a time for an adjuster conference in Dallas. I'm guessing there's going to be little trouble getting guys deployed on site. And here I thought I should go to the New Jersey conference...lol.
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

These Forums are dedicated to discussion of Claims Adjusting.

For the benefit of the community and to protect the integrity of the ecosystem, please observe the following posting guidelines: 
    • No Advertising. 
    • No vendor trolling / poaching. If someone posts about a vendor issue, allow the vendor or others to respond. Any post that looks like trolling / poaching will be removed.
    • No Flaming or Trolling.
    • No Profanity, Racism, or Prejudice.
    • Terms of Use Apply

Site Moderators have the final word on approving / removing a thread or post or comment.
    Photo Gallery
    Wildfire in Lake Tahoe 2007 
Jim Heiden Cardwell
    all the pictures 011 hailpic1.JPG
    ANDUSS.C1.JPG Pass Christian

We are insurance adjusters that travel the world handling claims from natural and man-made catastrophes.