Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

CatDaddy

USA
310 Posts

Posted - 09/28/2003 :  08:21:18  Show Profile
I am looking for a GOOD photo transmittal for digital photos. I have seen some really good ones out there but they are always part of some claim management program that I do not have access to. Wardlaw for example I think. Pilot has one too.

Does anyone have a good looking stand alone photo tramittal program, that has lines for description and claim number?

Thanks for your replys!

CD

jlombardo

USA
212 Posts

Posted - 09/28/2003 :  08:33:29  Show Profile
Go to the REsorce Directory on the CADO Home page, Software Providers, Scroll to "PhotoAdjuster".........and here I thought you and Shorty were the cat's meow........Best..
Go to Top of Page

Tom Toll

USA
154 Posts

Posted - 09/28/2003 :  09:12:45  Show Profile
The best out there is Photoadjuster. We have used it for over 5 years now and prefer it over anything.
Go to Top of Page

Jeanette

25 Posts

Posted - 09/28/2003 :  18:29:29  Show Profile
You can download Photoadjuster for a 2 wk free trial and it really is the best out there.
http://www.photoadjuster.com/
Go to Top of Page

catmanager

USA
102 Posts

Posted - 09/28/2003 :  23:54:33  Show Profile
Photoadjuster does rule the roost!!! Download a free PDF writer (your computer thinks it is a printer) and then email the PDF!! (www.fineprint.com)
Go to Top of Page

CatDaddy

USA
310 Posts

Posted - 09/29/2003 :  08:26:13  Show Profile
Thanks for the tips. We are going to pilot the use of digitals with some of our folks and I want all the good toys you guys have!

Lombardo, I am working on that cat's meow thing. I've met the best and he wasnt me or Short. I'm getting there though. Maybe digitals will push me over the finish line IF these Virginia flood claims dont kill me first!

CD

Go to Top of Page

TedPasan

82 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2003 :  04:21:17  Show Profile
CatDaddy, since you are down in Norfolk with the rest of us, why don't you grab a big handful of that SF moolah and throw a beer bash for all your CADO friends? There are enough regular posters from this Forum here that we could have a nice gathering one Saturday evening or Sunday afternoon for a "Big Swirly Party".

I nominate you and Pilot48 the Social Co-Directors for the Norfolk Chapter of CADO International. (Yeah, and he's not a bad guy either; funny as hell just like you!) Rumor has it the old CADO pot stirrer himself (JF) is in Norfolktown so maybe he can teach us all how to throw darts.

Now if we can just talk Ghostbuster into bringing Ol' Dragon's Breath along to boil the shrimp and crabs...(Don't worry, there is still enough flood water around to quench your tail feathers)

Whaddaya think CD? (Time/Place/Date?)

Edited by - TedPasan on 09/30/2003 05:12:59
Go to Top of Page

jlombardo

USA
212 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2003 :  05:17:05  Show Profile
Catdaddy-----"best" had nothing to do with being the"best"........It means "Best regards"......Got it?.......Never said you or Shorty were the best.......just wishing you you the "best" while out there........I think that Tedpasan has the right idea about you throwing a party.......
Go to Top of Page

CCarr

Canada
1200 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2003 :  07:58:08  Show Profile
I've got a $20 spot wearing thin in my pocket, that I would gladly throw into "the pot" to see one photograph of the trio "CD,TP&JF"; with their photo ID verified by CD.

Anyone else want to contribute to the cause and add value to the event?
Go to Top of Page

TedPasan

82 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2003 :  11:49:55  Show Profile
Aw come on, don't be a cheapskate. Make it $50.00 and we'll throw in Pilot 48 and Ghostbuster too!
Go to Top of Page

pilot48

USA
78 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2003 :  12:08:48  Show Profile
Hey! I don't do anything for less then $100.00, well maybe a few things, but lets get the fee straight first!
Go to Top of Page

CCarr

Canada
1200 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2003 :  13:00:50  Show Profile
Ghosts' don't define well, regardless of the megapixels available, and his 1,000+ miles distant from the bar stool in question.

Glad to see you are back in better humor Lee, but you will have to get someone else to cover your cameo appearance fee.

If the draft is cold, someone should sell lottery tickets for the combined age of the verified mug shot photo trio.

If tickets were two bucks, I'd take 5 - for the combined ages of 92 to 96 years.
Go to Top of Page

ALANJ

USA
159 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2003 :  14:28:41  Show Profile
Can I take the picture?
Go to Top of Page

Tom Toll

USA
154 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2003 :  21:41:23  Show Profile
Sounds good guys, count us in if the bash really comes off, or is this going to be like the attempt to create a brotherhood. Give us the time and place and the Arkies will be there. We don't drink, but we know how to have fun. Looking forward!
Go to Top of Page

CatDaddy

USA
310 Posts

Posted - 10/01/2003 :  06:51:14  Show Profile
Thats a photo I want on my wall. I'm in. Will Ted and JF be able to be in the photos at the same time? I suspect it might be like a Bruce Wayne kinda thing. You never saw Bruce anywhere when Batman was around. Which one of you is the Caped Crusader?

I am in Newport News, just a tunnel away. I can call Hooters and set the whole thing up, except for the part about Big Red picking up the tab!

Lets party!
Go to Top of Page

CatDaddy

USA
310 Posts

Posted - 10/04/2003 :  07:42:59  Show Profile
Hey folks.......I checked out the photoadjuster website. It says it cost so much for "12 months". ??? What happens after 12 month? Do they image host?

Help!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
CatAdjuster.org Forum Archives © 2000-04 CatAdjuster.org - Adjuster to Adjuster Go To Top Of Page
From CADO to you in 0.16 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000