Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

Tom Toll

USA
154 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2004 :  21:30:35  Show Profile
Anybody tried the new 7.0 ver of IC. If so, how is it working?
Go to Top of Page

Taltexan

2 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2004 :  10:35:18  Show Profile
I downloaded 7.01a last week along with total component data disk. There are several areas that I do not like about the new version. If you use the component database, the copying of the database to customize is not possible or so MSB tell me. I like to sort materials and the ability to change prices with carrier approval is easy with the copied database, but now with the component database that is out. I understand if price change is necessary the carrier will change price and the next time you log on to comcentral the change will download. You can change each price on each estimate, but again more time involved to write estimate. I do not understand why MSB or carriers are taking away the ability to customize to suit one needs. As long as you stay within the carrier's guidelines what is the problem?
Go to Top of Page

trader

USA
236 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2004 :  12:08:56  Show Profile
If its your computer and you pay for the leased software... sounds like you wasted some $$
Go to Top of Page

Taltexan

2 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2004 :  16:25:52  Show Profile
Yep it my computer and yep I pay for the software. Did I waste money? No, most of the carriers I work for use MSB. So I will adapt to the new program. If you stay with the boeck databases everything will work by copying and customizing. I understand the new databases are the ones that you can not copy. I use MSB primarily because I like the program and the finished product it produces. I would just like to be able to set up areas of the program to suit my needs but ya can't please everybody.
Go to Top of Page

scottwmsb

USA
29 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2004 :  22:44:55  Show Profile
IntegriClaim Tip & Trick: Tracking Receipts
A feature was put into IntegriClaim quite some time ago to assist adjusters in the tracking of receipts for content items. It is located on the Estimate Set-Up screen. The way it works is very straight forward. Once you have a contents estimate written from the Estimate Set-Up screen highlight the estimate and then click on the button labeled Receipts. Each line item contained within your contents estimate will appear at the top and you can now simply click on the item you wish to record a receipt for and click on the New button below. You can now enter in the date, description quantity and cost of the item along with notes at the bottom. You can even record multiple receipts for one items (i.e. the insured had four shirts but bought them at two different stores).
Once you have entered in the receipts the system will automatically keep a running total of the estimate minus the receipt totals. This can even be printed off as a report on the Estimate Specifc Tab on the Reports Screen.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
CatAdjuster.org Forum Archives © 2000-04 CatAdjuster.org - Adjuster to Adjuster Go To Top Of Page
From CADO to you in 0.17 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000