Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

Janice Toll

USA
40 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2003 :  13:59:33  Show Profile
I think it's time the ring was erected and the "boys" sent to it with their boxing gloves.

I chatted with David Saturday night. He seems like a nice person and it is SHAMEFUL that his post has created this MESS. I, too, asked him why he wanted to enter this profession, because I was genuinely interested as to why someone in aerospace would consider making the move from that industry to this. By asking him, I in no way intended to dissuade him. I did not know the answer to his questions, but would consider helping him in some other way if I could.

Why do some of us feel we have to judge others. We are all entitled to our opinions, and if we follow Roy's guidelines, should be allowed to post those opinions without being attacked by others. Just my opinion.

Janice R. Martin-Toll
Go to Top of Page

Admin

547 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2003 :  14:57:48  Show Profile
While I could go into great details about all of the negative comments, rude comments and personal attacks I have seen since I first created a forum back in 1995, I will not. I just want to say I’m tried of dealing with it and it seems that I cannot win this battle. There is always someone around trying to ruin something that I created with good intentions, to help and be resource for other adjusters.

As of today I will close the forum.

Roy Cupps -
CatAdjuster.org :: Contact\Feedback :: Adjuster Roster :: Current Forum
Go to Top of Page

Tom Toll

USA
154 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2003 :  15:12:23  Show Profile
Thanks to all of you arrogant pompous ones for creating such a problem that Roy has decided to end the forum. Yes, his intentions were honorable and good and thanks to a few fire breathers, it is now finished. I will not remember you in my will. Thanks will not be received for your destructive commentary. I feel you probably conduct yourselves as adjusters the same way. God help the vendors and companies.
Go to Top of Page

ALANJ

USA
159 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2003 :  15:13:12  Show Profile
Why is it always the people using fake names?
Go to Top of Page

jlombardo

USA
212 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2003 :  15:33:53  Show Profile
Roy,
Please reconsider closing the forum.....The forums do benefit the majority of the readers......even poor taste can teach valuable lesons.....Thanks, Joe
Go to Top of Page

Admin

547 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2003 :  18:54:57  Show Profile
I guess I was a little quick to close the forum. Thanks for the feedback and words of encouragement. What we have decided to do is instead of closing the forum is add some additional moderators, suspend additional accounts and remove inactive accounts. Also under consideration is making the CADO Forum a member only area. Members who pay a small would have full access to the forums.

Roy Cupps -
Go to Top of Page

olderthendirt

USA
370 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2003 :  19:18:29  Show Profile
Thank you for re opening. One of the highlights of my day is logging in to see what is new. Claims eat sleep and CADO (and when time permits fishing).
Go to Top of Page

wrolan

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2003 :  19:33:02  Show Profile
Joe Lombardo? I am taking the Texas Lic. class in austin and heard your name. All good of course. Although, for the life of me, cant remember who it was talking about you.--Wesley Rolan

Wesley Rolan
Go to Top of Page

Amber

USA
23 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2003 :  20:23:30  Show Profile
Thank you Roy!
Go to Top of Page

AllCatMan

USA
39 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2003 :  21:16:37  Show Profile
Thank You Roy!!!!!

We all need this little club house of ours. Its like our rooms when we were young, it is comfortable, and we get use to it, but sometimes our parents have to remind us to tidy it up. and you know after we shoved all the trash under the bed and in the closet, get rid of the dirty laundry....we actually had more room to move around and enjoyed it better....

Thanks Again

Michael Stueart

Join in the Chat Room nightly 7cst/8est.
Go to Top of Page

Admin

547 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2003 :  23:43:12  Show Profile
New feature:
Ignore user,
Click on the name of the user who's post you want to ignore.
You will get the profile.
On the same line as the username you will see "Ignore User".
Click "Ignore User" and they will be added to your "Ignore User" list.
When you view a thread where the user has posted you will not see their post.

Roy Cupps -
Go to Top of Page

Gale

USA
231 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2003 :  00:22:11  Show Profile
Thanks Roy.
Go to Top of Page

LISA.ADAIR

USA
25 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2003 :  00:32:33  Show Profile
GOOD JOB!!!
TRIED IT, LOVED IT!
What a good idea
Probably not a 100% fix but a great start.

LISA MARIE ADAIR
http://home.att.net/~adjusterservices/LISA.html
Character is doing what's right, even when no one is looking!
Go to Top of Page

Janice Toll

USA
40 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2003 :  05:13:57  Show Profile
Thanks Roy. Your efforts are greatly appreciated.

Janice R. Martin-Toll
Go to Top of Page

jlombardo

USA
212 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2003 :  05:19:39  Show Profile
Many thanks fo keeping the forum alive....we appreciate it and YOU....Man, I don't know how you juggle everything......beyond me......Thanks again....Joe L.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
CatAdjuster.org Forum Archives © 2000-04 CatAdjuster.org - Adjuster to Adjuster Go To Top Of Page
From CADO to you in 0.16 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000