CatAdjuster.org Forum Archives
 All Forums
 CADO Support
 Announcements
 You are not authorized to view this page!
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Admin

547 Posts

Posted - 02/25/2004 :  15:39:36  Show Profile
Some visitors may have received this error when visiting the site, I received it also.

"The web server you are attempting to reach has a list of IP addresses that are not allowed to access the web site...

HTTP Error 403.6 - Forbidden: IP address of the client has been rejected."

I'm not sure why anyone received the error and I'm sorry you did. All visitors have access to site. We do not have a list. If you received the error it was not intentional.

I did make a post last night about moving the site. The move has been completed. I have the tech people at the new location looking into the error. I'm sure it may some how be related to move.

Roy

Roy Cupps -
CatAdjuster.org :: Contact\Feedback :: Adjuster Roster :: Current Forum

okclarryd

USA
106 Posts

Posted - 02/25/2004 :  18:13:56  Show Profile
I figured that it was 'cause I am prone to prick a few balloons from time to time. Gotta let all that hot air out, ya know.

LARRY D HARDIN
Go to Top of Page

khromas

USA
103 Posts

Posted - 02/25/2004 :  19:55:15  Show Profile
I kind of felt like being the last kid left after sides were picked for the nieghborhood football game and Roy wasn't gonna let me play anymore! I was trying to think of what incredibly offensive thing I had said to get kicked out of here! Knowing that Roy himself got one makes me feel better!

Keep up the good work Roy!

Kevin Hromas
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
CatAdjuster.org Forum Archives © 2000-04 CatAdjuster.org - Adjuster to Adjuster Go To Top Of Page
From CADO to you in 0.16 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000