What I found this morning
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

KileAnderson

USA
875 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2004 :  09:55:07  Show Profile
I got up this morning and this is what I found.

I'm trying to insert an immage, if anyone knows how, please let me know.

Edited by - KileAnderson on 01/25/2004 14:53:16

James J Knight

USA
5 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2004 :  10:30:14  Show Profile
[James J Knight Resume]

James J Knight
Go to Top of Page

James J Knight

USA
5 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2004 :  10:32:59  Show Profile
Sorry about the previous post. Thought I could insert my resume.
Back to the drawing board.

James J Knight
Go to Top of Page

JWill

USA
28 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2004 :  13:35:03  Show Profile
Sorry Kile, I've failed to insert the image into the post. However, I did post it to the photo gallery under "adjusters at work".

The "reply to topic" window has an "insert image button" and apparently it's not working. I coverted the image to .jpg in an effort to post it. Alas, not able to insert it. The message after posting to the gallery stated, "we will add it once it is reviewed". All interested will be able to view it there.

It looks as if you had 1/2" of ice on your truck, not to leave out the ice sickles hanging from your ladder. Is there a potential for ice damming here?

J. Williams
Go to Top of Page

Admin

547 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2004 :  14:09:59  Show Profile

Image Insert:

13.26 KB

Roy Cupps -
CatAdjuster.org :: Contact\Feedback :: Adjuster Roster :: Current Forum
Go to Top of Page

Admin

547 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2004 :  14:25:21  Show Profile
Insert Image Tips

There are two methods to add an image to your post. The first method is for an image already on the web, for example another web site or in your own folder on CADO. A folder is created for you the first time you upload an image from your PC.

The second method is the method most will want to use. It uploads a photo from your PC to your own folder on CADO.

This is the icon for the first method, it requires a complete web address. This icon is in the "Format Section". For example say you wanted to include the photo that JWill uploaded for Kile in a post you would use this method. The photo is on the web.

Here is the icon for the second method, use this icon to upload the image from your PC. This icon is below the message box. This icon was missing from the post form this morning, it's back now.

Tip: You must use the "Reply to Topic" link to add photos. The "Quick Reply" does not include all format buttons.

Roy Cupps -
Go to Top of Page

Admin

547 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2004 :  15:28:22  Show Profile
Here is the photo Kile wanted to include in his post.

Roy Cupps -
Go to Top of Page

goose

57 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2004 :  19:44:29  Show Profile
That looks like a cold Tiger. As I sit out here in San Diego, hope you don't mind if I chuckle a little, Kile.
Go to Top of Page

JimF

USA
1014 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2004 :  16:51:08  Show Profile
Right now: 16 degrees, 6 inches of fresh snow and freezing rain expected to start within the hour.

And we don't even have Ghostbuster around to serve drinks and lead the cheerleaders through their dance routines.

Go Panthers!
Go to Top of Page

olderthendirt

USA
370 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2004 :  17:54:03  Show Profile
Here in Hampton Roads we had a couple of inches of snow and a layer of ice this morning. Almost enough to shut down the entire area. And more freezing rain expected tonight. Not likely enough to generate much in the way of claims.
Go to Top of Page

KileAnderson

USA
875 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2004 :  21:26:17  Show Profile
How would you like to take that ladder down and set it up? Here in good ole Paducah, my second home, it is supposed to start snowing tonight around midnight and not stop until tomorrow afternoon. So much for inspecting roofs. A great day to be on day rate though.
Go to Top of Page

rorunner_77

USA
20 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2004 :  06:25:17  Show Profile
Reminds me of the 96 ice storm we had in the Mississippi Delta fun fun fun we were out of power for 18 days.
Go to Top of Page

rorunner_77

USA
20 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2004 :  06:28:03  Show Profile
Good advertisement for an x-tend ladder
Go to Top of Page

whitstorm

USA
9 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2004 :  01:43:08  Show Profile
Anybody heard anything about the Columbia, SC icestorm. I know there were thousands without power and claims were starting to come in. Very bad tree damage, but does anyone have any word of any "real" damage.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
CatAdjuster.org Forum Archives © 2000-04 CatAdjuster.org - Adjuster to Adjuster Go To Top Of Page
From CADO to you in 0.16 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000