Houston CAT adjuster needs advice/cont.
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

monte larsen

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 01/16/2004 :  19:36:00  Show Profile
I have been a staff licensed adjuster for 12 years. I have specialized in marine claims over the last 7 years and hold designations as a marine surveyor as well. I have recently opened my own consultingsurveying firm in the Houston area and am also doing research on how to get on insurance comapany CAT lists, as well as independant adjusting firms lists. I have experience adjusting homes, bi claims, auto, cycle, rv, jetski and marine claims.

Does anybody have any ideas for contacts that may make my research more efficient? Any help would be appreciated. Today is my 1st day networking.

Thanks

ChuckDeaton

USA
373 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2004 :  09:50:41  Show Profile
Contact Roy Cupps and put your ad on this board.
Go to Top of Page

Ghostbuster

476 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2004 :  10:09:25  Show Profile
And the ethereal spirits of wise sages whisper this hint...

Stick with and develop your core business of marine adjusting and surveys. To diversify into the Cat scene will take you away from your original intent. As Rome was not built in a day, neither is a small business. Patience and perserverence go hand in hand in growing a small business income. Do not let the sirens song of quick and easy money lure you onto the rocks of ruin.

Edited by - Ghostbuster on 01/17/2004 10:21:36
Go to Top of Page

PBMAX

11 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2004 :  21:08:09  Show Profile
THIS SITE IS THE BEST [IF YOU CARE ABOUT , PEOPLE ] FIRST
WE WILL HELP YOU ,

paul brosch
Go to Top of Page

okclarryd

USA
106 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2004 :  16:44:59  Show Profile
Monte,

Good, experienced marine adjusters are few and far between. Get that resume polished up and get it to some catastrophe companies. The few that I have worked for have had a hard time finding marine adjusters and usually give the marine claims to an auto guy that has a boat.

Yes, really.

LARRY D HARDIN
Go to Top of Page

disasterblaster

USA
6 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2004 :  22:07:39  Show Profile
Just in case you don't already know, Cunningham Lindsey (or whatever their name is this month) has a Marine Surveying Division.
Go to Top of Page

ckleisch

USA
46 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2004 :  14:53:30  Show Profile
I do Marine surveys as part of my business as I set close to the ports of Hampton Roads. I assume you are looking for overseas customers to contact you for business. May i suggest surveyor@yahoogroups.com as a start for european and middle east contacts and www.surveyorlist.com for latin American shippers and surveyors.I do business with an Ankara based firm and they alone keep me fed and happy.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
CatAdjuster.org Forum Archives © 2000-04 CatAdjuster.org - Adjuster to Adjuster Go To Top Of Page
From CADO to you in 0.16 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000