Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

trader

USA
236 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2004 :  09:15:44  Show Profile
GB: we must re - train ourselves to review the files from our homes. All carriers please send your files to me for review/approval. I will only charge $20.00 per claim for my self and my subs. To my subs I will pay 60 to 70% of the $20.00, but you must have E & O, General Liability, (Auto not required) software that cost $115.00 to $145.00 per month. I have a Texas multi lines license and can train inexperienced adjusters under my license for one year.
Go to Top of Page

okclarryd

USA
106 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2004 :  16:37:59  Show Profile
When I began a new bulletin posting regarding the anomynity of the posters, it never, and I mean never, occurred to me that an employer might take exception to any of my or your postings. If they are that sensitive to chatter between adjutsters, contractors, wannabe's, etc., perhaps the poster is working for the wrong employer.

I praise the company I work for when the subject comes up. Some of the other companies that I have worked for don't recieve any public praise from me. It just didn't work out. Either I didn't do things like they liked or they didn't do things like I liked. Whatever.

But, I don't hide who I am or what I do.

If there are repercussions from any of this stuff on CADO, so be it.

Screw 'em. I don't need them if they are that shallow or unsure of themselves. Self-confidence is a virtue, not a fault.

But..................
I'm sure there are those that don't share that viewpoint, either. I suppose those need to veil their identity.

If one is going to say something that insulting or bawdy or whatever, perhaps it should just be unsaid.

So.

There ya are.

LARRY D HARDIN
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
CatAdjuster.org Forum Archives © 2000-04 CatAdjuster.org - Adjuster to Adjuster Go To Top Of Page
From CADO to you in 0.16 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000