, Resources for Adjusters from Adjusters

APS or Dwelling Work and Career Info | Training | Locate Adjusters
Vendors | Marketplace

The Adjuster's Forum » Coverage Question Corner » APS or Dwelling « Site Map »

Author Message
Posted on Wednesday, December 12, 2001 - 8:02 am:   

I vote for "A" as long as the sewer line is not excluded under the policy. Also FLOW MOLE can sink sewer lines under driveways and homes.It may not be cost effective.
Tom Strickland (Toms)
Posted on Wednesday, December 12, 2001 - 6:23 am:   

Kudos for Dave, IMHO, I think the answer is YES a part of coverage A would apply
R.D. Hood (Dave)
Posted on Wednesday, December 12, 2001 - 4:51 am:   

In some States the Driveway, which abuts the dwelling is considered a contigous portion of the dwelling and the coverage "A" can apply.( Access to effect a repair of a covered peril) IF applicable.

Sans the policy, location and conditions applicable to the specific loss, IMHO no other intelligent answers would apply.
Roy Cupps (Admin)
Posted on Wednesday, December 12, 2001 - 1:17 am:   

From the CADO Mailbox:

Earthquake Claim, Homeowners policy, APS Limits have been paid. Damage found to the sewer and water lines. Both lines run under the undamaged concrete drive. The driveway needs to be removed to allow for replacement of the damaged lines. Would the driveway replacement now be part of the Coverage A claim since it is only being removed to allow for repairs to the lines?


Topics | Home | Current Forum | The Classifieds | Adjuster Roster | Channels | Resources | About « Site Map » An Adjuster to Adjuster Community