|Posted on Thursday, January 27, 2000 - 1:05 pm: |
Thanks Roy... your copy of the good luck Tantra
gives us all something to "aspire too"....my wife
and I appreciate your kindness.
|Gale Hawkins |
|Posted on Thursday, January 27, 2000 - 10:07 am: |
It looks like the Nepalese have discovered doing the right thing brings you good luck. Why do you think this is such a hard concept for the human race to master?
Roy you are doing many things right with CADO so you will have good luck most certainly. Thanks for the post.
|Posted on Tuesday, January 25, 2000 - 6:55 am: |
|Roy Cupps |
|Posted on Monday, January 24, 2000 - 10:32 pm: |
Ever receive a chain letter? Well I receive a lot of them, most of which I dead-end. However, this one seems to make some sense. It is A NEPALESE GOOD LUCK TANTRA TOTEM(whatever} I do not know who the author is but the letter stated that if it is shared with 15 or more people that my life will improve drastically and everything I ever dreamed of will begin to take shape. I share this on behalf of CADO and all of it's visitors, may we all have good luck and continue to dream.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR LIFE
1. Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.
2. Memorize your favorite poem.
3. Don't believe all you hear, spend all you have or sleep all you want.
4. When you say, "I love you", mean it.
5. When you say, "I'm sorry", look the person in the eye.
6. Be engaged at least six months before you get married.
7. Believe in love at first sight
8. Never laugh at anyone's dreams. People who don't have dreams don't have much.
9. Love deeply and passionately. You might get hurt but it's the only way to live life ompletely.
10. In disagreements, fight fairly. No name calling.
11. Don't judge people by their relatives.
12. Talk slowly but think quickly.
13. When someone asks you a question you don't want to answer, smile an ask, "Why do you want to know?"
14. Remember that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
15. Call your Mom.
16. Say "bless you" when you hear someone sneeze.
17. When you lose, don't lose the lesson.
18. Remember the three R's: Respect for self; Respect for others; Responsibility for all your actions.
19. Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
20. When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
21. Smile when picking up the phone. The caller will hear it in your voice.
22. Marry a man/woman you love to talk to. As you get older, their conversational skills will be as important as any other.
23. Spend some time alone.
24. Open your arms to change, but don't let go of your values.
25. Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
26. Read more books and watch less TV.
27. Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and think back you'll get to enjoy it a second time.
28. Trust in God but lock your car.
29. A loving atmosphere in your home is so important. Do all you can to create a tranquil harmonious home.
30. In disagreements with loved ones, deal with the current situation. Don't bring up the past.
31. Read between the lines.
32. Share your knowledge. It's a way to achieve immortality.
33. Be gentle with the earth.
34. Pray. There's immeasurable power in it.
35. Never interrupt when you are being flattered.
36. Mind your own business.
37. Don't trust a man/woman who doesn't close his/her eyes when you kiss.
38. Once a year, go someplace you've never been before.
39. If you make a lot of money, put it to use helping others while you
are living. That is wealth's greatest satisfaction.
40. Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a stroke of
41. Learn the rules then break some.
42. Remember that the best relationship is one where your love for each other is greater than your need for each other.
43. Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.
44. Remember that your character is your destiny.
45. Approach love and cooking with reckless abandon.