, Resources for Adjusters from Adjusters

RPA ~ Registered Professional Adjuster Work and Career Info | Training | Locate Adjusters
Vendors | Marketplace

The Adjuster's Forum » Forum Archive » RPA ~ Registered Professional Adjuster « Site Map »
Topics | Home | Current Forum | Jobs, Training and more | Adjuster Roster | Channels | Resources | Contact Us

Author Message
Russ (Russ)
Posted on Saturday, July 15, 2000 - 7:33 am:   

Unlike the "IAPA" that had it's origins in Bob Curren's room in Montreal.
Jim (Jim)
Posted on Saturday, July 15, 2000 - 12:49 am:   

The RPA (Registered Professional Adjuster) designation was the subject of a question on the CADO Bulletin Board.

By and large, the RPA designation requires AT LEAST 10 years of loss and claim experience as well as one of the following:

a.) AIC designation
b.) CPCU
c.) ARM (Associate in Risk Management)
d.) SCLA
e.) PCLA

AND a rigorous program of reading required insurance texts as well as an ORAL examination in front of the designation committee.

More specific information can be found at their website at

This is not an "easy" designation to obtain, and one which goes well beyond the mere passing of a few simple exams.

Topics | Home | Current Forum | The Classifieds | Adjuster Roster | Channels | Resources | About « Site Map » An Adjuster to Adjuster Community