Obituaries
 Tom Joyce
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic   

Admin

547 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2003 :  09:46:14  Show Profile
With great sadness it takes every ounce of energy I can summon to tell you this news. It appears that Tom Joyce has handled his last file and made his final adjustment. Tom took a turn for the worse at 5:00 a.m. this morning and he has passed on to the mightly kingdom at 7:05 p.m. this evening. He will be truly missed.

Thank you kindly for all of your concerns, prayers, inspirations and well wishes for us all.

He had me fooled last night after I talked to him, at least I talked, he listened, by phone. I thought it was going so well. I guess he just completed his mission. As you all recognize, I had never placed a post on this web site, it had all been done by him. But like I said before, I knew your names and we discussed you each and everyday because insurance adjusting is what Tom and I talked about and made our living for 25 years.

Thank you for being here when we needed you. I may fade away, but I will always wander back. I must look for some peace of mind now that I have lost my best friend in the whole wide world.

God bless each and every one of you, my prayers will be with all of you. May God keep you safe and take you home quickly when it is time. There is no doubt that each one of you will take care of others just like you have comforted us.

Tom's parents and sister will prepare the church service funeral, I believe Tom body will be creamated, if I am still at a computer when I find this out, I will make a post to let you know when and where it would be.

He sure fooled me this time, I thought we were going to hit it back on the road together this season. This is what we have been looking forward to, all kids out of high school and in college, and us back on the road drifting from storm to storm, sending money home to the college kids.

Best regards,
Cheryl Joyce

Posted By Cheryl on 1/30/03
Additional Post Can be found in the following threads.

http://www.catadjuster.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=218

http://www.catadjuster.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=252

Previous Topic Topic   
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
CatAdjuster.org Forum Archives © 2000-04 CatAdjuster.org - Adjuster to Adjuster Go To Top Of Page
From CADO to you in 0.17 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000