CatAdjuster.org has been online since 1995 and as a result the membership has provided a lot of information on subjects ranging from the Appraisal Process to Zürich claims. However, over the years the information has been posted in many different areas. What we hope to do with area is centralize access to this information and hopefully make it easier to locate.
|Policy: General Property Form
- Currently 0/5 Stars.
Use the form below to add to or update this information.
NFIP General Property Form
Quote from FEMA;
The General Property Policy Form may be issued to owners or lessees of non-residential buildings or units, or residential condominium buildings that are uninsurable under the RCBAP.
In communities participating in the NFIP Regular Program* or Emergency Program** the General Property Policy provides building and/or contents coverage for these and similar “other residential” risks:
- Hotel or motel with normal guest occupancy of 6 months or more;
- Apartment building;
- Residential cooperative building;
- Assisted-living facility.
And non-residential risks:
- Shop, restaurant, or other business;
- Mercantile building;
- Grain bin, silo, or other farm building;
- Agricultural or industrial processing facility;
- Poolhouse, clubhouse, or other recreational building;
- House of worship;
- Hotel or motel with normal guest occupancy of less than 6 months;
- Licensed bed-and-breakfast inn;
- Nursing home;
- Non-residential condominium;
- Condominium building with less than 75% of its total floor area in residential use;
- Detached garage;
- Tool shed;
- Stock, inventory, or other commercial contents.
|This page has been viewed 2538 times.