Quote from FEMA;
The Dwelling Policy Form may be issued to homeowners, residential renters and condominium unit-owners, owners of residential buildings containing two to four units.
In communities participating in the NFIP Regular Program* or Emergency Program** the dwelling policy provides building and/or contents coverage for:
- Detached, single-family, non-condominium residence with incidental occupancy limited to less than 50% of the total floor area;
- Two- to four- family, non-condominium building with incidental occupancy limited to less than 25% of the total floor area;
- Dwelling unit in residential condominium building;
- Residential townhouse/rowhouse
- Manufactured mobile homes